RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has started the online application process for the post of Office Attendant. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 09 & 10-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT
Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant
- The selection will be done on the basis of online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Vacancy Details Total : 841 Post
|Office Attendant||454||76||211||25||75||841||Passed Class 10 High School|
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply only online on the official website rbi.org.in >[email protected]>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- What Are Data Bedrooms For IPOs?
- Treatments WHEN IT COMES TO kids trampoline Son Or Daughter IN ORDER TO GET
- How to get involved in child’s education?
- Warning signs of child development delays
- Routine Sin city Promotions Tips
- GPAT Admit Card 2021 (Out) – Download at gpat.nta.nic.in
- MHA IB ACIO Answer Key 2021: Check Tier-1 Answer Key
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 for 230 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Chemist Posts – Apply Online